If you're looking for a great educational opportunity for your school or organization, SIU would love to host your group for a campus visit. Please review our guidelines below and then fill out the form. Our Group Visit Coordinator, Michelle Rust, will be in contact with you shortly to confirm your visit date.
- Visits occur Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Fridays are not available in October, November, March and April.
- We are not able to accommodate groups on weekends.
- Some elements may not be available during the summer and other school breaks.
- Please request your group visit at least one (1) month prior to your preferred visit date.
- We will do our best to accommodate your date request; however, due to office hours and campus events, we may need to consider alternative dates.
- Group visits are scheduled based on availability.
- Campus tours are led by a current student, on foot, and last 45 minutes to an hour. Please let us know in advance if anyone in the group requires special accommodations.
- We ask that you limit the total number of participants to 50.
- Any additional requests will be reviewed by the Campus Visit Staff for approval.
Five hours from Chicago. Two hours from St. Louis. A world away from impossible. Whether you want to drop by for a visit or you’re dropping off a student for move-in day, we’re easy to find.