If you're looking for a great educational opportunity for your school or organization, SIU would love to host your group for a campus visit. Please review our guidelines below and then fill out the Group Visit Request Form. Our Campus Visit Coordinator will be in contact with you shortly to confirm your visit date.
- Groups visits are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m..
- We are not able to accommodate groups on weekends at this time.
- Some elements may not be available during the summer and other school breaks.
- Please request your group visit at least one (1) month prior to your preferred visit date.
- We will do our best to accommodate your date request; however, due to office hours and campus events, we may need to consider alternative dates.
- Group visits are scheduled based on availability.
- Campus walking tours are led by Saluki Ambassadors, currently enrolled students, and last 1 hour to 1.5 hours. Please let us know in advance if anyone in the group requires special accommodations.
- Campus Tours are scheduled at 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Housing Tours are scheduled from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- If these tour times will not work with your schedule, please notify the Campus Visit Coordinator to discuss alternative options.
- Please review SIU’s safety policies in regards to COVID-19 at siu.edu/coronavirus/safety.
- Any additional requests will be reviewed by the Campus Visit Staff for approval.
Five hours from Chicago. Two hours from St. Louis. A world away from impossible. Whether you want to drop by for a visit or you’re dropping off a student for move-in day, we’re easy to find.