If you're looking for a great educational opportunity for your school or organization, SIU would love to host your group for a campus visit. Please review our guidelines below and then fill out the form. Our Campus Visit Coordinator will be in contact with you shortly to confirm your visit date.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m..
- We are not able to accommodate groups on weekends.
- Some elements may not be available during the summer and other school breaks.
- Please request your group visit at least one (1) month prior to your preferred visit date.
- We will do our best to accommodate your date request; however, due to office hours and campus events, we may need to consider alternative dates.
- Group visits are scheduled based on availability.
- Campus walking tours are led by Saluki Ambassadors, currently enrolled students, and lasts 1 hour to 1.5 hours. Please let us know in advance if anyone in the group requires special accommodations.
- Campus and Housing Tours are scheduled at 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- We ask that you limit the total number of participants to 50.
- Any additional requests will be reviewed by the Campus Visit Staff for approval.
Five hours from Chicago. Two hours from St. Louis. A world away from impossible. Whether you want to drop by for a visit or you’re dropping off a student for move-in day, we’re easy to find.